Investigating Electricity Lab Investigation
a variety of hands-on investigations to study the properties of
electricity. Students will explore the concepts of electric
currents, open and closed circuits, and series and parallel
circuits. They'll also investigate static electricity using an
electroscope. The students will apply the knowledge gleaned from
these activities to classify materials as either conductors or
insulators of electricity and electrical power.
Includes enough materials for a class size of 40 students. Recommended for
students in grades 7 through 10. Manufactured by Neo/SCI.
- Understand concepts of electrical charge, current, resistance and
- Understand the concept of electric circuit and power
- Distinguish between resistors in series and parallel
- Classify materials as electrical conductors or insulators
- Identify cases from everyday life where electricity is being used